Ozark Green Thumb
BCMG Monthly e-Newsletter
Not only is there a surprise in the center of each cookie, the recipe for Surprises is surprisingly simple too!
1. Preheat oven to 35oF. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour and salt.
4. Form dough into 1 inch balls then press a cherry into the center
of each. Reshape each into a ball, completely covering the cherry.
5. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place two inches apart on
prepared baking sheets.
6. Bake 20 minutes then cool on wire racks. Makes about two dozen
Leave a Reply.