The classic of chocolate and peanut butter
makes the perfect marriage in this classic
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
It's easy as pie to whip up , and better than
anything you can buy at the store.
1. Bake pie shell according to package instructions. Let cool.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over
medium heat. Stir constantly intil boiling then remove from
3. Pour half the pudding into a small bowl. Add chocolate chips
to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into
4. Add peanut butter chips to remaining pudding and stir until
chips are completely melted. Carefully pour peanut butter
mixture over chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill
at least 4 hours or untill thoroughly chilled and set.
5. Dress this up by topping with whipped cream and garnishing
with miniture peanut butter cups.