Submit your photos
for the 2021 MG Calendar
Send your photos to:
Deadline to submit photos
is May 20, 2020.
* Be sure to take Spring photos for the photo contest for the 2021 Master Gardeners calendar.
* Spring photo ideas include: Bulbs and rhizomes blooming (tulips, iris, etc.), budding fruit trees, cool season vegetable crops, etc.
* As you take your walk in your garden, bring along your camera and capture Spring as it is unfolding in your garden.
Photos MUST be properly named in the JPEG format only to be accepted for consideration. You will have to rename the files in order to submit them.
You will have to rename each one of your photos. For example, the
picture above would be renamed:
MikeWilbanks, Craighead, Doubletrueblood, SP.jpeg
(my name, county name, brief description, season photo submitted for, .jpeg)
LANDSCAPE DIMENSION ONLY, PLEASE!
PLEASE UNDERSTAND, if you do not properly name your photo(s), and adhere to the following conditions, they will not be sent to the selection committee for consideration.
1. Only four (4) entries per person (one per season). Meaning only one Winter (WI), one Spring (SP), one Summer (SU), and one Fall (FA) photo may be entered in the 2021 MG Calendar Contest.
2. All photos need be between 1 mb and 7 mb for the resolution to be good enough for full page reproduction by the offset printing method.
3. Photos must be sent as attachment(s) to email document. “Drag and Drop” files will not be accepted.
4. All photographs must have been taken inside the borders of the state of Arkansas.
TIP: With today's ever improving photographic technology, using cell phones for photo submission might or might not generate the required resolution for large calendar images. However, they may be acceptable for the additional smaller shots that appear each month.
If you have any questions, please contact me at any time.