County 76 Advanced Master Gardener Training
Water and Plants
Advanced Training Program is Sponsored by County 76
Class is Hosted by Craighead County MG Program
Date/Time: September 29, 2018
Location: Bono Church of Christ, 101 Craftsbury, Bono, AR
Class Limit: 70
Deadline: September 15, 2018. No refunds will be given after this date. Registration may be
transferred to another MG but that person must submit a separate registration form and
you must notify us.
Cost: $65.00 includes training materials & lunch
Purpose of Class: To address some of the common problems associated with water in the garden with solutions available to overcome them, as well as the introduction, propagation and care of underutilized plant materials to use with water issues.
Mail Registration to: Craighead County Extension Office
Advanced MG Training Registrar
Address: 611 E. Washington St.
Jonesboro, AR 72401
For more information contact: Mimi Cox at 870-219-0898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Advanced Master Gardener classes are offered to Master Gardeners who have been in good standing in their county program for at least three (3) years (Since 2015).
2. Participants must attend the entire class and personally receive their certificate of completion at the end of the session to receive advanced training credit.
1. Registration form
3. Speakers & Session Summaries
4. Hotel List, Plant sources and Area Attractions
5. Invitation to the Friday night event, "Picnic and Petals"
Go to the MG only portion of our website that is password protected to view the registration form, lodging, area information, speaker bios and Friday night event "Petals in the Park".
For more information contact:
Mimi Cox at 870-219-0898 or email@example.com
Arkansas Master Gardener Program